10 Ideas for 360 Photo Booths at Your Trade Show
Do you have a tradeshow coming up? Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to share your latest products with your audience? If you answered “yes,” then you should totally consider using 360 photo booth!
360 degree photo booths are one of the hottest tradeshow marketing trends. These photo booths spin 360 degree around the individuals who are having their photos taking, generating a spinning image. How cool is that? The photo booth features an arm that spins around a platform that participants stand on, and the arm is outfitted with a camera, and as it spins, it snaps images. This innovative photo booth is ideal for tradeshows, as they offer lots of space, which means that they can accommodate all types of elements. The images that are captured can be used as a highly effective marketing tool, too. Furthermore, these photo booths attract a lot of attention, as passersby are curious about what they are, what they do, and how they work, which means, and as such, they will be more inclined to participate in whatever it is that you’re showing off at the tradeshow.
As you can see, there are tons of great reasons why 360 degree photo booths are a great marketing tool for a tradeshow event. If you’re looking to attract attention to your company and whatever it is that you’re showing off at a tradeshow, well, a 360 degree photo booth is totally worth the investment. If you’ve never used one before, however, you might be wondering how to incorporate it and make the most of the photo booth. To help increase your success, below, we share 10 ideas for a 360 degree trade show at a photo booth.
- Set your goals and pinpoint your target. Before you start marketing for your trade show and planning the design of your booth, the first thing you need to do is establish a particular goal for your presence at the trade show. Are you trying to reach and make an impression with your current customer base? Are you looking to attract a new audience? Are you hoping to establish your brans as a leader in your industry? By setting your goals and pinpointing your target, you’ll have a much easier time incorporating a 360 degree photo booth into your presentation and getting the most out of it.
- Choose a durable, high-quality 360 booth. All things start with a solid foundation – including a 360 degree photo booth. The popularity of these photo booths is soaring, and as such, a lot of manufacturers are claiming that they offer the best products, but in reality, their products are nothing but junk. That said, make sure you take the time to do your due diligence and research the different options so that you can find the highest quality, most reliable 360 degree photo booth. You’re going to want to choose one that has a solid foundation, because if it isn’t solid, your videos are going to come out shaky.
- Announce your presence – and your 360 photo booth. Once you’ve established your goals, the next thing you’re going to want to do is implement them – and you should begin implementing them as early as possible. There are a variety of tools that you can use even before you arrive at the trade show floor. You can purchase a pre-show registration list, and you can connect with those who will be attending the trade show through email, social media, and postcards both before and after the tradeshow. Be sure to highlight that you will be featuring a 360 degree photo booth! Doing so will certainly help to drum-up attention and strike curiosity.
- Use high-quality photo booth software. You’ll also want to make sure that you invest in the highest quality companion software for your 360 degree photo booth. Ideally, the software that you choose should offer a video player, sharing capabilities, online galleries, online support, and a slide show. Added bonuses include analytics, customizable emails and online galleries, and competitions.
- Make sure to include great lighting. The lighting makes a world of difference, as it has a big impact on the quality of your videos. The more light, the better your videos will be. Look into placing a few LED lights around the perimeter of your 360 degree photo booth so that they’re facing the subjects. It’s also a good idea to include a small ring light connected to the arm of your booth.
- Utilize superior-quality recording devices. You’re also going to want to use the highest quality videos for your 360 degree photo booth. As such, select an option that works the best for your needs. Examples of some of the popular devices that are used on 360 degree photo booths include iPhones, iPads, and DSLR. Each of these recording devices has their own positives and negatives, and these pros and cons depend on which type of software you are using.
- Make great templates. Participants step onto the platform and snap a short 5 to 10 second video, but the video you show them should take that short clip and turn it into something amazing. Do to that, you’ll need to put your creativity to work. When you’re setting up the template, be sure to keep your theme and branding in mind; add an intro and outer video, use a soundtrack, use slo-m, reverse speed, and jump cuts, and make sure that your videos are super-unique.
- Use an easy sharping option. Waiting in line is a real drag. Save participants time and hassle by including a sharing system that will allow the line to move as smoothly and quickly as possible. Options to consider include AI sharing, Sharing Station, QR contactless sharing, and instant text or email sharing.
- Attract attention. While the tradeshow is going on, don’t drop the ball; keep on attracting attention to your photo booth. Arrange to have someone encourage passersby to participate in the photo booth – and thus, the products and/or services you are showcasing – by highlighting the awesome imagery that the 360 degree photo booth has captured of other participants.
- Make it fun. Finally, be sure to make the entire experience as fun as possible. While a 360 degree photo booth is a great marketing tool, it’s also a lot of fun. Encourage participants to let loose and really interact with your products and/or services, and to just have a good time.